Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 300 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, The Military Leader. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.themilitaryleader.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for specific, commercial distribution, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content. You are free to use the content under the below Creative Commons License on a for-profit website.
- Alter, transform, or publish new work that uses The Military Leader content as an obvious foundation.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
The Military Leader is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
**Thanks to Michael Hyatt for providing the template for this Permissions Policy.