Thank you for showing interest in submitting a guest post for The Military Leader!
The content manager will consider submissions from authors of all professions, civilian and military. The Military Leader is committed to publishing professional, insightful, positive content that improves leaders and their teams. As you develop a guest post for submission, please consider the following:
- The ideal post length is 500-1000 words, and may include bulletized lists and quotes. Essay-length pieces are acceptable for thoroughly-developed ideas.
- The topic must be relevant to leadership, personal development, team development, or provide wisdom that improves and enhances influence in a meaningful direction. Book reviews are welcome.
- The content manager will edit the copy for grammar and content to provide the best possible post for The Military Leader audience. However, the original author will give final approval before publishing.
- The author retains the copyrighted ownership of the published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The Military Leader will cite the author in the post and will use excerpts from the post in future social media engagements.
- The author may contribute in his/her own name or anonymously, but retains ownership of the ideas contained within. The Military Leader will not “fight” on the author’s behalf or represent the author in social media or any other discussion forum.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post for consideration, send an email to email@example.com with the Subject Line “Guest Post Submission.” Expect several days for a response. Thank you!
The Military Leader does not publish complete posts from other sites, but will consider highlighting excerpts and insightful points.